Friday, September 24, 2010

I'm off!

To Scrapbook that is!!  I'm headed with a couple of my besties to go to a condo for the weekend and scrap!  As I copy off of Ali Edwards, these three things are the new purchases I have made to make my weekend fun.  First, a storage unit for my ribbon.  It is from Michael's.  And unfortunately, I cannot find a picture of it anywhere online, so sad for you :(  It is made by Store in Style, and has 20 compartments for ribbon (if you buy extra dividers).  I am quite excited about it because, although earth friendly, I need more  space than the kids shoe boxes I have the ribbon stored in currently! 



Second:   Dymo Caption Maker.  I am quite excited about this one as well.  I have often wanted to add this piece of flair to my embellishment bag of tricks.  So now, I have this pretty cute little tool that came with three different font thingies (how do you like that for technical?) and I added the primary colors to my purchase so I have four colors to choose from!!  Now, let's see how many pages I have that can boast this product!!!



And finally: Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons Cricut Cartridge I am looking forward to using this wonderful cartridge for my Cricut.  This new cartridge offers some wonderful things to the line of designs I have.  I am so excited!!!  I purchased this through Kristen and her website is linked.  Since I was her "down line" when I was a Creative Memories Consultant, I stick with her still.  Her website does offer shopping and can be shipped right to you.  There are two cartridges that are Creative Memories exclusives, and this one was my favorite! 



So now, you'll have to wait until I post about the weekend!  Have a great weekend yourself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment