Monday, September 20, 2010

My other Goober

Meet Graham.                               A.k.a Graham Cracker.                            Since I give Gabe a lot of attention because of his autism and for other reasons in life, I thought I'd take a moment and introduce you to my other goober.   Graham turned three this summer and has really quite the personality.  Where Gabe tends to be, "enough already" with the camera, Graham screams cheese!!  He does naughty things just for attention, but truly is a sweet and wonderful little boy.  He also adores his brother.  Currently, when we talk of autism at our house, I'm almost certain that Graham doesn't really understand.  He finds his brother quite hysterical when Gabe is being silly when he is supposed to be serious.  Graham trails around Gabe, finding the same things interesting, trying to talk to him and truly annoying Gabe.  I take personal enjoyment out of that!  (just kidding!) 

Graham is constantly on the move.  Which is why, even with my new camera, this picture is out of focus!  I can't believe how much energy he expends when he bedazzles the hallways at school with his presence.  He walks no where, but does every movement possible!  He is smart, like his brother, but in many different ways.  Gabe and Graham are opposites, that compliment each other as much as possible.     
If you ask him his name, he will say, "Graham Cracker!"

No comments:

Post a Comment