Monday, September 6, 2010

So, I've tried a little harder on the photos. . .

Well, I've done it - I've tried a little harder and have accomplished better photos for my blog.               Reasons will be posted later. . . . suspense!  :)      This picture is of an embellishment on a page I don't feel comfortable sharing. There are children in the pictures that I don't have parent permission to post.  Anyway, it was a birthday party and I just loved the idea of this "p" for party that I inked.  The letter is by Chip Chatter and the ribbon is from Close to My Heart.  I wrote the rest of the word party out in a Creative Memories silver ink.  Simplicity this is! 


So this is the page I will feature of my boys.  This was taken in October of 2009 and I adore these pictures. 
I do an album for each of the boys with the similar pictures, just featuring the one who's album it is.  This one is Gabe's album.  I just love fall and sunflowers and leaves changing, so this paper from  a DCWV stack - one of many I own.  There are no other embellishments on this page, other than the writing, which I adorned to compliment the existing design of the paper.  This was a SIMPLE layout that met the needs of the photos. 

3 comments:

  1. Can I just add that it irritates me when the advertisements are nested directly on part of the pictures I post :*( Oh, well. Some day those advertisements may make me some moolah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wonder if you have a new camera?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmm, won't you just have to wait and see - at least see which one I purchased :)

    ReplyDelete