Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's a guy thing - really

A new cricket cartridge = a page embellished in it's honor!!!

Here's the story, my Graham was playing at his Great-Aunt's house and came across a safety helmet.  I have a few electricians in the family, and a few engineers, and thought how cute it would be to make it a guy thing. . . and that it is!  The paper is from DCWV, a stack of course!  And the card stock is random things I have.  Truly from the scrap pile.  The ribbon is from Stampin' Up!, I love their ribbon!  The eyelets are from Oriental Trading (I know I have mentioned that I don't like the quality of their things - so please understand that I abhor their scrapbooking items' quality!!) and the vellum quote is from DCWV - "Quotes Stack," I have quite a few of the stacks so I don't honestly know which one it is from.  I use a lot from the home and family stack and of course the all about boys stack as well.  And here, my friends, is my favorite part!!  I got a new cricket cartridge (and I have loaned out my cartridges, so I don't know which one it is from, and it may even be one of the new ones a friend got - but it still rocks!!) and love this thing!!! 
 Feel free to comment and leave a note about which cartridge it is - if I figure it out, I will comment or add the info as it comes to me. 

Again, thanks for popping in and checking things out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment