Monday, October 4, 2010

A little storage situation solved!!

 I LOVE ACRYLIC STAMPS!!! I love to buy them here, there and everywhere!  But, to say the least, they were a pain in the bum to go through and keep organized.  SO, I thought to myself, I need to solve this problem!!!  Well, I got some free credit from my last Stampin' Up! show, and ordered the empty stamp cases for their clear mount stamps.  I didn't know how exactly to put them in there, but I solved that problem, too!

 Here are some of my favorite stamps.  I took them out of the big packaging and adhered the printed on plastic to the new stamp container.  So this stamp case now holds six of my stamps.  I kept the cover to the stamp and they stick inside on the stamp, even when the case is closed. 
So now, here is one of my two stamp drawers all organized.  These cases truly made life a little neater!  :)

I really love to have all of my things all neat and organized, so if you have a storage/organization problem or solution, please share - it will help all of us scrappers!

Enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment