Tuesday, June 8, 2010

(this was from the old one. . . 6/5)

Today. . .

I discovered I've lost two pounds. That was a goal I had (on my first attempt at a website/blog that I deleted - I'll repost it later, somehow).

My fam went to the aquarium today. We drove the hour out there, showed up about 11:00, only to discover that the were closing early due to a "gala." So, my two sons and I and my husband enjoyed the time we had. We enjoyed the presentation of Fantasea, looked at the frogs, sea horses, sharks, and even a duck. Had a great time!!! Then left to come home and go shoping at the outlet store. Bought the boys some sandals, and came home to eat our leftovers. Now, I'm fighting a headache and debating what "dirty job" I'm going to finish. Any recommendations??

No comments:

Post a Comment