Friday, June 11, 2010

AMAZING

I just got back from a wonderful conference for Deaf Educators and Interpreters. WOW. I have never been so amazied by beauty in my life. If you haven't known, if you don't know or if you do know - ASL is an awesome language. You can describe, explain and picture things in this inspiring visual langauge that no words could possibly describe adequately. You can describe one thought with one beautiful picture of the thought. . .

Anyway, this adds to my goals. . . I want to become a better interpreter (dare I even think of myself that way - I'm so not worthy). I have vastly improved over the past year, but ugh, I have a lllllllooooooooooooooong way to go to being adequate. Hopefully, for those of you who don't get/see the language - I'll try and attach some things for you to see.

well , so I guess I'm done for now! Until next time - check out this video:

http://rosaleeshow.com/2008/09/24/all-i-want/

No comments:

Post a Comment