Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A small refurbishment




I had purchased some embellishments on the clearance rack from a random scrap store, and loved the little container that they came in. I saved it thinking someday I would create a use for it. . . I still haven't found a specific use for it; however, I have refurbished it.


The printed paper is from a stack (from Hobby Lobby, one of their brands) and the purple is from Creative Memories (Shades of Purple).


I left the top kind of open so when I find an official use for it, I can embellish it a little more with the intent of what it is being used for. Another good punch to have around, is Stampin' Up!'s Scallop Circle. It seems to be that the scallops are appearing everywhere these days. I hope you enjoyed my small project, it didn't take much, but I'm happy with the little changes I've made.
:) Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment