Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Card of the afternoon

Project of the day: A simple card. I made four with these three elements, although none of them are the same. The papers are from Creative Memories (Shades of Purple). This has to be my favorite punch, it is from Stampin' Up! and then the corner rounder from Creative Memories (I have some in stock if you want one!!)
The stamps??? Well, the one that I uses in the background I bought from Target. I wish I remembered or had the maker of it, because I have quite a few stamp sets from the same company, but don't have their info. . .

Then the phrase stamp is from Stampin' Up! It is one of their clear mounted stamps. I still prefer the acrylic, just because it is see through, but I LOVE Stampin' Up!'s design, so it's a happily made compromise. This specific stamp is from the Well Scripted set. Let me know what you think. . .


No comments:

Post a Comment