Saturday, July 24, 2010

So, I go to one of my aunt's houses and she has this camera sitting on her table.  Oh, man!!!  My uncle said I could borrow it after my kids were out of the house, LOL!  Anyway, now, I am REALLY in the mood for a camera.  When I went to go and talk to the people at Best Buy and they mentioned a few things to consider when buying a camera.  First, the Canon dSLRs have a live feed through the digital screen in a certain setting of the camera - which is not listed in any of the reviews as I remember reading them.  Second, Best Buy does offer classes to learn how to better use your camera and all of its settings.  They can come to your home or you can set them up there at Best Buy (and both options are not that bad in price).  So, keep your fingers crossed that nothing comes up in the next four months that I have to spend any other money!!

No comments:

Post a Comment