Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Children's Muesum!!

I love to take the boys to the Indianapolis Children's Museum!!  It never fails that we learn something new, have an unbelievable adventure and are exhausted by the time we leave.  This layout features pictures that are actually taken at the end of our trip - so smiles are forced! The layout is so simple because I used things from Close to My Heart's Stardust Paper Pack.  The green background paper, card stock to mat the pictures and quote as well as the border sticker at the top, line sticker at the bottom and the Discover sticker.  I chose to "hang" the quote sticker by using Stampin' Up's Hemp twine and two brads.



 I adhered the twine in the middle of the quote with a glue dot (which I would not advise to do again) that is still sticky where the twine doesn't cover.  I learn something new with the things that don't quite work! 
These pictures are from the glass exhibit.  I continued using the Stardust package.  The border sticker and the star sticker in the center is from the package or the coordinating stickers that go with it.  Because the pictures were so busy, I didn't want to do too much, but yet wanted to keep the "theme" of my paper the same so the pages flowed together as you look through my album. 
The last page features pictures throughout the museum and again uses paper from the Stardust Package, just a different choice of paper than the green.  I again used the coordinating stickers to embellish the layout.  These pics are also matted in a card stock from the same package.  I love using packages from CTMH - they've got everything you need. 
Here is a close up of the stickers I layered on to my page.  These stickers are not as thick as chipboard; however, they are about as thick as some of the thin cardboard packaging you get with some products.  I'd like to think of these stickers as "thickers" because they're heavy duty.    I can't say it enough I love me some CTMH. 

No comments:

Post a Comment