Thursday, July 15, 2010

First Day

As the start of school approaches, I thought it would be a good idea to share what I did with my oldest son for his first day of Kindergarten.    This paper is from the DCWV premium "Grade School stack."  I like to pick these up from Hobby Lobby or Jo Anne's when they are on sale.  Because my loving son has Aspergers, nothing can be too serious at our house.  He loves to play - so that is why we have quite a few silly shots of him.  Since they so encapsulate who he is, they're quite appropriate to document his life. 
I used some of my old Creative Memories star stickers from a random package as well as a school bus sticker.  Kindergarten was preprinted on the background paper above; however, I used letter stickers from the beach layout I did previously to title the page on the right.  I also used some of my old phrase stickers that I bought from Hobby Lobby a few years ago.  I'm trying to use up the old so I can buy new and tell you where I've gotten it at!  :)
This layout will go opposite the previous one.  The stickers are from the old School days package from Creative Memories.                                                I hope you have enjoyed my layouts.  Feel free to copy them, or deviate from them.  More soon!  :) Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment