Thursday, September 1, 2011

That Journey thing - yeah - the one to happiness...

Well, some of you know and some of you don't know that my journey to happiness included a big change in life.  Which is why I haven't posted in a while.  Life is an ever changing journey and where you think you have it planned out to go doesn't always happen.  I never had divorce planned in my journey, but it is now. As things are finalized now - these were some of the things that I pondered over while going through the process. 

1. Where in God's name am I going to live?  (Through this process, I do believe that God and I have an understanding and have worked this out.  God and I have been talking a lot lately and so He's not as p.o'd as one might think. A sin is a sin, and forgiveness is forgiveness. Think what you need to, because I do, too.)  So, yes, I'm wondered where in this great beautiful land I would live!  I was lucky enough to stay with some family for about two months.  I think they were as excited to have me as I was excited to have them welcome the boys and me into their home.  Recently, however, I was able to purchase a home.  And let me tell you how invigorating that is!!  I am the proud owner of a three bedroom, two bathroom home with all the stuff inside it! It's a very rewarding feeling.

2. How will all the ends meet?  I guess, in God's hands', they will all come together!

3. I'm changed my name!!  I know I have two kids who will grow up with their momma having a different name - but seriously, it could be worse! They could each have a different name than me and each other!  Considering I work in the schools, I see worse things all the time!  So, darn it, I'm doing it!

4. It will all work out.  Amazingly enough - I know that it will all work out.  No matter what things come my way, I am promising myself that I know, with God's help, everything will be okay.  Everything will work out.  Everything will be okay, and everything will come together just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment