Thursday, September 12, 2013

Say What??

Sitting here recuperating from mono, and I come to the realization that I am going to have to make some life changes....again.  Ugh... From what the ever-so-wonderful doc (did you read the sarcasm in that, cuz, I totally wrote it with it dripping in sarcasm....where is the sarcasm font, anyway?) said, I am not allowed to exercise for a month.  She-who-shall-not-be-named also mentioned that I will be more fatigued for up to two months after mono has left my lymph nodes. Many people know that I do not lead a life that is slow, relaxed and easy - I love a life full of family, fun and it is fast paced.

Times, they are a changing...

So - back to the goal centered life...with a twist.  Previously, I had goals about self-improvement that were, dare I say, vain? I don't know, but these goals are more about life in general and making it a little more easier.  Not focused on weight loss (although, in a few months, maybe December, lol, I will be picking that goal back up!), these goals will be focusing on making sure I have less stress and an all around healthier life-style.

1. Sundays - worship, groceries and prepared for the week.  Probably sneak a family visit in there, but really, maybe not.  This is the best way that I can see for a great start to a week.  Having the clothes that I'd like to wear ready for the week, having the clothes ready for the week for the boys and having the groceries bought and put away for the week.  In the ideal world - this will make life wonderful.

2.  Meals - pre-planned.  This way, I can go to the store on Sunday and get everything and get it ready for what needs to happen.  Me and that crock pot are gonna be best buds again...sigh.  Guess that's next...

3. Recipes....Yuck, I hate cooking!  But, with the challenge of making myself, and my family, a lot healthier, I have got to do this.  Here's to as clean of eating as I can do.

4. Sleep.  Yeah, I want sleep.  I am going to have to break my habits of late nights and sleeping late in the mornings to early nights and getting up and eating breakfast. So, early to bed, early to rise and let's hope this girl becomes healthy, wealthy, and wise!!

Four goals....let's see how I progress on these and then we shall go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment